The Hot Summer Days of Arizona
As summer is creeping and the temperatures are getting higher, it seems odd, anyone living in the middle of the desert would suffer from the lack of hydration. because of this reality very few people drink they quantity of water they need. All aspects of beauty require hydration. Especially your hair, skin, and nails because they too get thirsty. When those attributes lack hydration, they look angry and the result appears, in dark circles, dehydrated eyes, aging skin, and lack of healthy glow! Statements have been made that drinking water gives the skin a radiant, healthy, younger looking complexion with no wrinkles, and allows the skin to maintain its elasticity and suppleness.
What’s also very interesting to me, is that most people have a difficult time drinking 6-8oz glasses of water a day. Believe me, I am not throwing stones. I also struggle with consuming adequate amounts of water, especially on extremely busy days. So, Instead of finding excuses, I try to do something proactively good for my hydration needs. This includes drinking water in large amounts for proper skin health. Many health professionals advocate the beneficial properties of water it’s advantages to proper skin care. One of the biggest benefits is that drinking a large quantity of water keeps the skin hydrated and prevents dry skin.
Quick Tips From The Distinctions Salon Team.
1) If the skin severely dry, the best solution is to treat the skin from the outside with a hyarulonic acid serum and dry skin moisturizer.
Hyarulonic acid is a natural acid that allows a skin cell to hold 1000 times its weight in water. By sealing in a serum with an effective dry skin moisturizer, it forms an barrier to prevent water loss. This has a plumping effect on fine lines and wrinkles.
2) Always avoid UV rays while using a Hyarulonic acid.
3) Everyone should find a skin care regimen that works for you!
4) The main benefit is that drinking a adequate amounts of water keeps the skin hydrated and prevents dry skin.
5) Always ask a consult you health professional before starting hydration techniques or discontinuing your existing regimens.